We are looking for a kickass UI/UX designer with a little frontend experience who can take lead of our new platform. We’re now looking for some world class, high calibre designers to join the team and build a world class product.
You would be responsible for designing the user flow and the whole user experience for the company. We are looking for a candidate who can work in pressure situations, is self motivating and a team man. Startup experience is a definite plus.
Experience: 2-3 Yrs and salary is not a problem for good candidate.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Plan/ define product requirements and the creative brief with product management team
- Create mockups and low fidelity prototypes of early concepts. Refine and increase the fidelity of functional prototypes as the design process progresses
- Work with engineering to understand architecture and development issues and make appropriate design tradeoffs
- Deliver detailed user experience & visual design specifications, mockups, prototypes to product teams
- Generate production-quality, high-definition assets
- Identify, prototype and conduct usability testing of key aspects of a design resulting in refinements to user experience/design direction
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
- Solid understanding of user centered / interaction design principles & practices
- Passion and experience with applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering and product management
- Experience designing web apps and mobile apps
- Effectively sharing your point of view and expertise with team members
- Ability to develop highly iterative and low fidelity prototypes in the early stages of design
- Strong visual design capabilities, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, color and motion
- Ability to design within an Agile software development process
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Must have a pixel-perfect portfolio that demonstrates strong design & problem solving skills and represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms
- Complete ownership of the product you designed
- Competitive Salary
- Cool open office culture, fun & fast paced environment
- Work with one of the best teams in the industry
- Make a dent in the universe!